Who We Are
Brisbane based manufacturer of CNC machined parts, slit materials and industrial products.
Precision parts are produced in a range of materials presently including steels, especially stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminium, titanium, PVC, polycarbonate, nylon, acetal, and teflon. These are turned and/or milled on the machines listed below in production quantities from a few 10's to thousands of pieces. As most of our lathes include "live" tools, parts can usually be made complete in one process even with flats and off centre features. We are also equipped with a range of manual and cam auto machines.
Coil Slitting, Lamination Cutting
We undertake precision coil slitting of electrical steel, copper and aluminium foil.
We provide support in many areas associated with equipment and technology for transformers and switchgear.With Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 and NC Machining CAM we can support your designers.
What We Do
We run a range of the latest in CNC machine tool technology:
*Okuma Multus B300-W lathe multitasking with bar feed to 70mm dia.
*Okuma MA-400HA Horizontal Machining Centre, two pallets 560 x 610 x 625mm and 15000rpm spindle.
* Mazak V414 Vertical Machining Centre, 410 x 560 x 460 with 24 tools
* Richmond VMC 1000 Vertical Machining Centre 510x1020x560 with 20 tools with long parts capability
* Tornos Bechler TB26/32 CNC 32mm with 10/12 axis live tools 4 places, long bar magazine - very fast on small parts
* Tornos DECO 20a CNC 26mm with 10 axes, live tools 4 gangs, long bar magazine
* Mazak 250MS-Y 65mm bore with milling/Y axis off centre & 2nd spindle, magazine bar feed, chuck work to 300mm dia
* Mazak 15MS SQT 51mm bore with milling and 2nd spindle, long bar feed, chuck work to 250mm dia
* Mazak 15N - standard CNC 51mm bore, magazine bar feed
Semi-automatic TIG & MIG welded assemblies. Heat treatment.