ManufactureLink’s system provides many tools and features to facilitate the connection of industry participants to do business, whether it be a manufacturing process, service or manufacturing technology.
These include the following:
- Non Disclosure Agreement Handling. Choose to have providers (suppliers) digitally sign agreements before drawings and specifications can be accessed. Choose to review agreements or force conventional hard copy agreements before allowing access, giving you complete control over who views your valuable information.
- Industry Capability Directory. Each provider (supplier) account comes with an Industry Capability Directory listing. These listings are a pre-formatted website designed to present the information seekers (buyers) need to fully assess a manufacturers capability, availability of a specific manufacturing technology, expertise and reputation. A providers (suppliers) previously defined capability is displayed along with promotional statements about who the company is and what they do best, plus downloadable company brochures, capacity listing, links to the manufacturer's main website, contact details, and a display of a providers (supplier's) detailed ratings and feedback gained from supplying work to ManufactureLink buyers.
- Online reputation assessment. Carry out reviews of providers (suppliers’) past performance through our online ratings system. Review their expertise with our Industry Capability Directory.
- Regular Supplier List. You can create a list of providers (suppliers) you commonly use within the system, to be able to quickly raise a RFQ by special invite or to use as a distribution list.
- Automatic Purchase Order Requests. After awarding a quote, seekers (buyers) can quickly and easily generate a purchase order request with a unique number directly from the system. Makes raising purchase orders for your purchasing department fast and easy.
- Automatic Job Cards. When providers (suppliers) have been awarded a quote, they can quickly and easily generate a job card.
- Quoting Templates. Providers (suppliers) can create and save standard quotes for quick submission to RFQs. Save your standard charges and rates as a template allowing you to quickly edit the details and submit your quote, saving you time.
- Request For Innovation (RFI). When you don’t know how to manufacture your product, or can't find a manufacturing technology or service you are looking for, you can flag your RFQ as requiring an innovative solution by using our Request For Innovation option. Collaborate with providers (suppliers) using the message function to work out a solution.